I was having a discussion with a friend who just had a nasty break up and he called her a "slut" for going into a relationship right away. I got upset about that, why the double standard? Why should guys be considered "pimps" or "the man" if they get a girl into bed. And why a girl is considered a slut if she sleeps with a guy. I wanted to hear what others think about the subject.
So in your own words please answer a few of my questions. Thank you for answering this survey.
Religion, If any:
1) What is a female slut?
2) Do you think there is such a thing as a male slut, and if so, what is it?
3) What is the difference?
4) Why is there a difference?
Do you think it's justified?
5) What do you think society views a slut as?
6) Has fear of being called a slut ever limited you/held you back in any way?
7) By society’s views, do you consider yourself a “slut”?
Why or why not?
Anything else you'd like to add; questions or comments:
This is for a project I am doing so please fill this out as truthfully and as thoroughly as possible.
If you want, please post this on your blog/bulletin and then get back to me, that way I can get more answers. Thank you!